How Parents Can Support Arts Education?
What Can I Do Today as an Arts Education Advocate?
What can Teachers do?
- Advocacy Tips for Art Teachers
- Arts Education: Making the Case With Legislators
- Reaching Out to School Board Members
- Speak Up for the Arts
Working with Public Officials
- American Association of Museums Advocacy Information
- Americans for the Arts – Arts Action Center
- Arts Education Partnership : State Policy Database
- Kennedy Center Alliance for Arts Education Network
Music Education Resources
April 25, 2018
MOST MONMOUTH AND OCEAN COUNTY CITIZENS BELIEVE ARTS EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT BUT ARE MIXED ON ITS FUNDING, IMPLEMENTATION AND STUDENTS’ ACCESS TO PARTICIPATION OPPORTUNITIES
Few Active in Promoting Arts Education in Schools ...Guest Blog by Alyssa Sileo of The Laramie Project Project
Thanks to my arts education, I can say that, as an...New Jersey Thespians are proud to be joining the Governor’s Awards in Arts Education this year!
NJ Thespians is the state chapter of the Education...
Committee Member Spotlight with Lora Marie Durr AENJ
AENJ has been busy planning events for NJ’s art ...ARTS ED NJ RELEASES TITLE I SUPPORT WEBSITE FOR SCHOOL LEADERS
New Resource Demonstrates the Use of Arts Educatio...The Beat: Arts Ed NJ’s Monthly Newsletter – December
A Farewell to Kris Wenger...
2017 SCHOOL BOARD CANDIDATE SURVEY RESULTS
Arts Ed NJ recognizes that understanding candidate...Arts Ed Summit 2017
Join with arts education thought leaders for this ...2017 NJ Arts Education Census Project
AS NEW JERSEY APPROACHES ‘UNIVERSAL ACCESS’ TO...
The Beat: Arts Ed NJ’s Monthly Newsletter – September 2017
September is here and it is going to be a Septembe...
- MOST MONMOUTH AND OCEAN COUNTY CITIZENS BELIEVE ARTS EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT BUT ARE MIXED ON ITS FUNDING, IMPLEMENTATION AND STUDENTS’ ACCESS TO PARTICIPATION OPPORTUNITIES